- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
As part of the installation, the .NET Framework 4.5.2 will be installed if .NET 4.5 or higher does not already exist on the workstation. Further information about the .NET Framework may be found here.
Revu is certified Citrix Ready for XenApp 6.5-7.6 and XenDesktop 7-7.6.
In order to stay compliant with our EULA (End User License Agreement), you must purchase as many seats as there are Revu users in your organization.
Note that Windows Server 2008 R2 and newer are supported under Citrix environments.
For more information, visit our Support page.
Each edition of Bluebeam Revu (Standard, CAD and eXtreme) contains a different set of plugins for one-click PDF creation.
Microsoft OfficeStandard CAD eXtreme
Microsoft® Office 2007–2016 (Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®) and Office 365 (supported with locally installed application). Previous versions of Office are supported through the Bluebeam PDF printer. Microsoft Outlook 2007–2016.
SharePointStandard CAD eXtreme
SharePoint® Services 2007, SharePoint Foundation 2010–2013, SharePoint Server 2007–2013
* Server-side configuration component for Internet Explorer integration optional. This component requires IE 9 or higher.
ProjectWiseStandard CAD eXtreme
ProjectWise® V8i SS3 and SS4, ProjectWise CONNECT Edition v10.
AutoCAD® 2010–2017 (also compatible with Autodesk products built on AutoCAD platform including Architecture, Civil, Mechanical, etc.).
* Bluebeam only supports AutoCAD running on Windows versions supported by Autodesk.
AutoCAD LTStandard CAD eXtreme
AutoCAD LT 2010 - 2017
AutoCAD LT is supported by the Bluebeam PDF printer. A two-button toolbar is added to AutoCAD LT which uses the Bluebeam PDF printer to create PDF files.
Revit (3D PDF creation)CAD eXtreme
Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate (3D PDF creation)CAD eXtreme
Navisworks® Manage 2011–2017
Navisworks Simulate 2011–2017
SketchUp Pro (3D PDF Creation)CAD eXtreme
SketchUp Pro 2013–2016
Other ApplicationsStandard CAD eXtreme
The Bluebeam PDF printer works with all CAD and Windows applications installed on your device; e.g., AutoCAD LT, older versions of Revit, Autodesk Inventor, MicroStation, Pro/Engineer, Unigraphics.
Bluebeam Revu supports creating files that are PDF/A-1b compliant according to ISO standards.
The below requirements are suitable for both Windows desktops and tablets:
- 1024 x 768
- Desktops: Intel Pentium 4 processor or equivalent (recommended, see discussion below)
Tablets: Intel i3 processor or equivalent
- 4GB (32-bit Windows)
8GB (64-bit Windows)
- Hard Disk
- Up to 5GB of available space may be required.
- Using Revu for working with typical administrative documents
- When using Revu for general administrative documents, a standard, general class computer that meets the above requirements may be used.
- Using Revu for working with large sets of engineering documents
- When working with large drawing sets (for example, construction project bid sets) in which the PDFs may contain hundreds of large format drawings, it is recommended that workstations have adequate memory and processor resources. A recommended hardware configuration would be 64-bit Windows with an Intel i5 Dual Core 3.2GHz, Quad Core 2.3 GHz or better processor, as well as at least 8 GB of RAM. Revu can run on systems with lower specifications; however, a workstation with these settings will provide the optimal performance.
- Using Revu for OCR
- When using the OCR functionality of Revu eXtreme, 64-bit Windows is highly recommended for best performance.