1. Bluebeam Construction Software
  2. Try It Free
  3. Open Mobile Navigation Close Mobile Navigation

Salt Lake City
Bluebeam User Group

Salt Lake City skyline

Salt Lake City
Bluebeam User Group

SLCBUG meets quarterly and unites professionals from a wide range of industry disciplines across the region.

​About SLCBUG

​SLCBUG launched in September 2017 and includes a cross section of the area’s most enthusiastic technology leaders. These leaders represent a variety of local organizations including Skyline Electric, CDM Smith, CCI Mechanical, Big D Construction, HKS Architects, Granite Construction, and Layton Construction, to name a few.

The SLCBUG champions have a passion for innovation. They encourage collaboration and invite their SLCBUG peers to leave the competition at the door and share industry experiences and best practices.

Justin Ekenstam

Justin is a technology enthusiast with expertise in the electrical construction industry. Justin’s journey started 17 years ago as an electrical apprentice in the field and skilled his way up to working in the office. Justin has gained insight into many construction workflows and processes and applies his first-hand experience.

“Being part of the SLCBUG leadership team will be a great way to share my passion for Bluebeam and make a positive impact on the industry and community through meaningful relationships, sharing, teaching, and learning, says Justin. “I look forward to continuing to learn and sharing what I have learned throughout my career.”

Make an impact & lead your local BUG

We're always on the lookout for new Champions who are eager to support their local BUG and make an impact in their local community.

Learn more about becoming a BUG Champion.