1. Bluebeam Construction Software
  2. Try It Free
  3. Open Mobile Navigation Close Mobile Navigation

​Mid-Atlantic Bluebeam
User Group

The New York City skyline and the Capital in Washington D.C. shown side-by-side

​Mid-Atlantic Bluebeam
User Group

MARBUG meets regularly and serves as a platform to unite AECO professionals across the entire Mid-Atlantic region.

​About MARBUG

MARBUG launched in 2017 and was the first regional BUG. The group is led by local champions from W.M. Jordan, Lighthouse Electric and Daft McCune Walker, Inc., who strive to provide a platform of peer sharing across multiple cities throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. This group is a tremendous resource to industry professionals who seek best practices, tips and tricks and unique problem-solving techniques from a group of peers. The group draws attendees from a wide variety of disciplines, bringing different perspectives and unique solutions to the discussion table.

The Mid-Atlantic BUG welcomes all industry professionals that are eager to connect with their peers and geek-out about all things Bluebeam to join their group!

Sean Cox headshot

Sean Cox

Sean is the business systems development manager for W.M. Jordan Company and leads the Mid-Atlantic BUG with two decades of industry experience. “I could not imagine the industry without Bluebeam as a solution and the efficiencies that it provides,” says Sean. “I’m excited to collaborate with peers in knowledge sharing to help carry these efficiencies throughout the Mid-Atlantic community.”

Headshot of Charlie Johnson, MARBUG champion

Charlie Johnson

Charlie has been in the electrical construction industry for eight years, starting as a design engineer before shifting to project management. His having been on both sides of the drawing process can lend itself to a unique perspective in the interpretation of construction documentation. As the Mid-Atlantic BUG Champion, Charlie’s excited to increase his own Bluebeam knowledge by learning from his peers while positively impacting the industry – and fellow Bluebeam users – across the globe.

Headshot of Charlie Johnson, MARBUG champion

George Othitis

George is a Bluebeam Certified Professional and CAD Manager with over 18 years of experience working for a Land Development firm (Daft McCune Walker, Inc.) in Baltimore, Maryland. George is proud to bring his user group leadership experience and passion for knowledge sharing to the Mid-Atlantic Region Bluebeam User Group. “I love growing my knowledge of technology and workflows and being able to share that knowledge and help others learn and grow.”

Make an impact & lead your local BUG

We're always on the lookout for new Champions who are eager to support their local BUG and make an impact in their local community.

Learn more about becoming a BUG Champion.